Here's a quick run down of whats included in Meteor iPad Daw v1.5
- Increased default number of tracks from 12 to 16 and added the ability to extend it to 24 via an In-App purchase.
- Added Replicate function to popup menu for duplicating large sections of a song.
- Added ability to override MIDI port in prefs so a track can specify it's own MIDI port or applications virtual MIDI port.
- Added Auto Quantise feature to MIDI editor. You can now quantise MIDI notes as they are recorded.
- Redesigned the mixer screen to handle more tracks and better landscape viewing.
- Added support for Channel Pressure for MIDI instruments.
- Major optimisation of audio mixing engine for better low latency support.
- Increased the render speed of audio clips in view mode and the mixer display.
- Added a note stealing algorithm to the Sampler instrument for better handling of large polyphony.
- Virtual ports created by other iOS applications now show up correctly.
- Fixed a bug which caused clicking on clips that use the Cross Fade function with EQ enabled.
- Added the ability to change the volume level of an imported video clip.
- Fixed a possible crash when mixing down to a stereo track with 'Remove existing parts on ALL tracks' checked.
- Fixed the broken MIDI loop recording.
- Fixed a bug with MIDI step recording using the virtual keyboard.
- Creating a new project now clears previous track EQ settings from mixer.